Sunday 30 October 2011

What is crazy?



I've been called "crazy" by alot of people over the last year or so. It got me thinking, what really is "crazy" or "insane". I mean surely if the majority of the world believed that licking yourself clean like a cat, just before bed stops Dracula from going into your bedroom to take pictures of you asleep and putting them on facebook. Then surely in this kind of world, not licking yourself like a cat before bed would be considered "crazy" or "insane". I guess what i am trying to say is "crazy" is just what we perceive it to be. I will be using this as an excuse for anything "twisted" or "disgusting" that i may say on this here blog.

3 comments:

  1. I would just like to add that i will be licking myself like a cat tonight, as i am not letting that bastard get me again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Pack, come to Portsmouth soon x

    ReplyDelete